DIAC Exhibitor Survey
The results of the 2015 DIAC PDC survey are in. Just over 77% of the DIAC members that displayed at the PDC returned their completed survey. Most of the comments received were positive.
97% stated their overall experience was satisfactory
- Busier than previous year
- Great venue
- Good traffic, well organized
- Thursday was slower then Friday
- 56% met all their convention objectives
- 38% met some of their objectives
- 88% stated the quantity of traffic was satisfactory
- 85% stated the quality of traffic was satisfactory
- Traffic slower in the mornings
- 52% rated the 2015 PDC better than the 2014 meeting
- 2015 PDC seemed busier
- Coupon books drove traffic to booth
- Less downtime between lectures
- Busiest time is between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM
Age of Attendees
- Most exhibitors feel the age an experience level of attendees is 10-20 years of experience
- Age 30-50
- The RFID information from the 2014 PDC showed that graduates from 2009-2013 made up the greatest number on the exhibit floor.
CONVENTION ORGANIZATION AND LOGISTICS
The convention was considered well organized. The PDC staff where easily accessible.
One rep should be able to pick up all the badges for a company
Ran out of wine at the cocktail reception
100% of the responses feel the PDC will remain a viable marketing opportunity over the next five years.
- 47% of the respondents participated in the coupon book
- The average coupon redemption was 20 plus
- 56% say they will participate in future coupon books