Membership includes special updates and information pertaining to regulatory, “The Future of Dentistry Survey”market data, convention advocacy and technological updates and a unified voice in the Dental and Laboratory Industry within Canada.
You will also be featured as part of the DIAC Company Directory with a link back to your site, receive opportunities to network in industry and grow your business contacts.
If you are interested in becoming a member. Please fill out the contact for below to reach administration. We will contact you back with our membership package details.
- Synergistic access to regulatory resources, information and advocacy
- Advocacy against sellers of products and services not compliant with regulations
- Convention Productivity Initiatives
- Source for Industry/Market Data
- Tools to Aid New Technology Launches
- A seat at the table with industry associations and government agencies
- Networking opportunities